Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lunch-time latte at McDonald's



A small Vanilla Latte at McDonald's
is one of the McCafe specialty coffee drinks on
the menu.

It's a hot latte, or at least it was when they served it. I took my time sipping the latte, yesterday afternoon, and really savored it. The latte had a good flavor, sweet but not too sweet. I still like the hazelnut ice coffee better, though I'll be back to this McDonald's location again for a latte or one of the other coffee choices. I also ordered the small french fries and kept some for later. And as you might have guessed, later also included something else to eat (actually a shake which I drank with a straw though it was sort of thick) and umm yeah, even later, an iced coffee at another fast-food place.

Did I forget to mention anything? Of course I did. But I can't remember what it was... oh yeah, I was listening to the radio, mostly hard-rock songs (though I didn't have the volume up loud), went to a couple of stores and looked at new and old albums/CDs, and did some more thinking about my favorite rock songs.

It's going to be difficult to decide which songs are among the top 50 or whatever. That's especially true because I haven't heard all the rock music, nowhere close (and don't plan to) but I'll just do my best and have to be happy with it that way. I hope you and other people out there come up with your own lists of favorite songs. Perhaps there will be rock and pop/rock songs on my list. I'm not sure -- and it's just for fun. Well, enjoy your day! Take care.

Posted by Picasa