Friday, May 29, 2009

Invisible message: what May ROCK!

Two months ago, I provided a little humorous remark that I thought March was going to go out like a rock star making a comeback. Actually, I have no idea what I meant and was hoping someone would tell me. umm... insert haha.

Maybe I was two months ahead in my thinking. ok it's nothing. And...err, uh, well, (besides this being maybe the only place on the planet where a guy writes likes he's tongue-tied) umm... Your guess is as good as mine about upcoming weather. Although I do know what's going on in rock music these days is very interesting. At least it is for me.

First, I bought two music CDs and hope to go into more detail later. My feeling is there could be one, two or more songs from those albums on my top-whatever-number-of-songs list. No, that won't be the name of my list, but it is kinda catchy. so now people are going to be googling Scott's 'whatever-number-of-songs list'... good luck! haha

What was that second thing I wanted to write. Oh yeah, wait as I attempt to straighten out my smile and get serious.

Alright, next time I'll just have a short post, which will be in the regular, boring text color. However, the post will 'rock' because there will be a link to something of interest for fans of the rock group KISS.