Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Some err... Heat" is reality. Still, it better stay clear of The Cool Shadow


Sure, it's only a shadow of a shake, and my hand which was holding the shake. (I'm referring to the earlier cropped photo, see a previous post.)
But if the shadow could kick the... ahh sorry, this is supposed to be a civilized blog... i mean if shadow did have a nice, calm conversation with "Some err... Heat" it should... I mean would convince the heat to stop being a bad it.

But this cool shadow is just a shadow. Besides, my blog isn't about superheroes and enemies of eaters, such as: the blandness monster, that driving-around-with-no-air-conditioner thirst (i get it often in the summer), and the fear that marketing people really will find a way to turn burgers, fries, shakes, etc. into real beings, not just for funny commercials, and umm they will then demand vacations and hmm... no, not longer lunch breaks. It's food. I think I'd better tell one of my friends I'm joking now or I will forever worry that she thinks that I think french fries want or need vacations. Why am I explaining this...oh yeah, coz I'm a blogger.

Anyways, summer heat ain't got no ahh...sorry (again).

So just shake your Shake... don't shake your... well, I better go now.

You can dance, though. Sing too, if you like.

Wear a smile!