Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Soothing and yummy Thai Iced Tea


This is a Thai Iced Tea from Sa-wad-dee Thai Restaurant in Meridian, Idaho. It was the only way I could think of to soothe my stomach after I ate a very hot and spicy Thai green curry and rice. At first I didn't think I would need it so I drove off and got some more money from the teller machine, but I returned to the restaurant and bought the tea to make me feel better. I stirred the tea before taking this picture because I was in a hurry to start drinking it, and I sipped it before realizing maybe I should take a picture to show people how good it looks. Maybe next time I'll have a picture of how it looks the way they served it to me. I liked it a lot and it kept me from, shall I say shooting off like a rocket into space due to so much hot food inside me. Okay, that's not really possible, but you get the point.