Thursday, May 05, 2011

Same place as last time


Sitting there in the car, parked of course, drinking the drink (pictured below) which I bought in the McDonald's drive-thru. I also listened to important news and thought about buying another one but went to Jack in the Box a short time later, ordered a strawberry shake and the girl working there at the drive-thru told me it was the last shake of the night because that was the last of ice cream they had. I didn't get a photo but that shake was one of the best I've had lately. So I'd better write that down. Last night, in a different location, I went to another Jack in the Box drive-thru and ordered the strawberry shake again, and it was just as outstanding. And the girl who gave me the shake, kept saying goodbye to me, and that's more than I can say for some ex-girlfriends. Wow! But she was just being nice. And that's what I like. Yes, I'm available and I can treat. No, I'm not being forward, I meant I'll take her, or someone like her, out for something sweet such as a shake. Oh yeah, this isn't a dating site, but humor does tend to cloud my judgment. I did choose to make this a very long paragraph so hopefully people will get bored and won't read it too closely and I won't get the miss-association of women wanting men to act like robots to come down too hard on me. Unless of course, that feels good. haha See, I should write that (haha) all the time, so people without a sense of humor won't get bent too far out of shape. Also, I don't want to see what that looks like.