Thursday, August 11, 2011

No map to find love


But no map needed for me to find the nearby Love's and get a fountain drink.

Now, do you see on the cup, uhh kinda looks like a highway map of how to reach a fountain drink? It's not a real map. Good thing too, I'm sure I'd get lost between the "OUNCE 32" sign and "pepsi" sign (see the cup). They really ought to ask Love's customers what should be on the cup in between those two signs. I would recommend a tropical beach with, well umm, yeah... I won't elaborate now because it's morning and after eating cereal with milk I'm much too average at the moment for fantasy. I can be boring too and predictable, though perhaps in my case means I'm unpredictable.

So then, I might also put signs on the the cup-map highway that read Coke, Dr. Pepper, and Diet Coke because that's what I mixed into the drink along with Pepsi, plus, as I was told by employee before that I could add, sweet flavor shots of lime, lemon, cherry and vanilla. But the cup would run out of space with that many words on it. Too many flavors also can prove quite confusing though it's not much different than a relationship, one day it's like a strawberry, the next it's starfruit, and before long it's like a grapefruit. Oh I should have just blurted out that a bikini beach (on a fake, though fun, highway map) would be a good stop on the way to soda pop. Conclusion: Reality sucks, choose fantasy!