Monday, March 05, 2012

It's clear!! Jack in the Box OREO Cookie Ice Cream Shake will be on best fast-food shakes list















Jack in the Box OREO Cookie Ice Cream Shake is the first shake to get on my best shakes list.  Ok there's no actual list yet and it won't be a top 10 or some other easy number to remember.

This picture was taken two weeks ago.  There were lots of very small cookie pieces in the shake. I've lost track of how many times I've had this shake.  I'm never disappointed and always happy to try to drink it though the straw. It's important to know there is a lot of calories and fat in this large shake according to the nutrition facts on the Jack in the Box website.  I am not telling anyone to have shakes all the time or on a regular basis. I consider drinking a shake to be a treat and not for every day.  Also, realize that I write about fast food and can't write reviews, make comparisons, or come up with these 'best of' lists unless I eat fast food and drink the soft drinks.

The number this shake will be on the list, like the other shakes, has not been decided.  I don't know how many shakes will be on the list or when the list will be finished.  It probably won't be a total like 10 or 20 but there won't be any fractions or decimal points, for example 22 1/2 shakes or 8.77 shakes.  I wouldn't do that to a shake. haha

Congratulations to Jack in the Box.  Now, what's the next shake on the list?  Don't know and if I did, I wouldn't tell. That's all for now.