Sunday, June 03, 2012

Last stop Saturday for a Shake


















I liked the Jack in the Box Java Cookie Shake.  I'll get it again

People kept walking in and out of Jack in the Box, and it was hard to get a good picture.  But I didn't give up and after a few below-average pictures which I deleted, I finally got this picture.  It's not too bad I guess.

Note: Parking for disabled is off to the left near an entrance not in this picture, but part of the sign got in the left side of the picture.  I was parked in a regular customer parking, a different space which is for everyone.  Off on the right, there were people walking back and forth, and it was difficult to just get a picture of the shake and how they advertise it there on the front of Jack in the Box. 

From what I could see on Saturday at Jack in the Box, there were enjoying the evening and having fun.  It's a nice way to get a good feeling.