Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More Nicki and my Pop 10 or More

The Nicki Minaj album/CD was great and much better than reviews said, which I glanced at while thinking they've gotta be wrong.  Well they were wrong! Some music critics don't know what they are talking about and I can't believe they get paid for what they do. 

So far I've only listened to the CD once but it's going to get a high rating from me.  However, I'm trying to remain objective right now, until I have completed my list of top pop songs of the first half of 2012.  It will be a Top 10 or a more than top 10.  Though, yes, Nick Minaj's "Starships" probably will go higher than...  most of the other songs.  Will it be Number 1 on my list?  I can't wait to find out.

There's hope for the future, or at least hope as far into it as this coming weekend, and Saturday is when I will make the decision.