Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Burger King Gingerbread Cookie Shake makes the holidays appear closer and more delicious than usual

Yesterday I went to Burger King and got the Gingerbread Cookie Shake.  That was the second time I've had that shake.  It's a holiday shake but I'm not sure which holiday I am supposed to celebrate right now.  Oh yeah, it's Halloween!  And that's good but almost immediately--tomorrow-- I know in America we'll be seeing much more of the Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations at stores, so Burger King is just getting a good early start helping us get into the holiday spirit, and I'm glad they did.

The shake is a big step up from common and ordinary shakes and so far it's the best shake I've had at Burger King. I think it's a delicious shake! However, I'm not sure what the ingredients are or what's the exact flavor of the shake.  Instead of guessing, I'll look it up online and maybe the Burger King website will tell me.  I do sense that the Gingerbread Cookie Shake has the flavor of holiday spices, but as I already pointed out, I don't know.  I only know that I want it again.