Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wish I could GO UP to Portland, Oregon and to a Voodoo Doughnut shop









In September (2008), I felt like
I could lift off, coz there was
blue sky in Portland, Oregon.
Actually both of my feet were planted firmly
on the sidewalk, outside of the doughnut shop.
The doughnut is a creation by Voodoo Doughnut
which an employee said they called the Orangutang as it
has some orange-flavored Tang on it.

Note:  Most of the writing was done in 2008 and was going to be put on the blog in December 2008 but I gave this post a title and wrote the note on Friday afternoon and now it GOES UP blog, which I wish could fly me to Portland.  Oh yeah, blogs can't fly, yet. For people who don't understand me, stop being so uptight and use your imagination.

Extra doughNote: I have no idea how they spelled Orangutang, the doughnut.  This photo was cropped then made much smaller because it's blurry.  What the heck, I'll put up the larger photo too.
Posted by Picasa