Sunday, December 30, 2012

Krispy Kreme holiday doughnuts

Krispy Kreme Gingerbread Cake Doughnuts and Red Velvet Cake Doughnuts

Both kinds are moist and delicious. The gingerbread doughnuts do have a nice holiday-spice flavor, while the other doughnuts may be too fancy for a guy like me, though I can live the high life, sorta, but it does make me feel like something I'd eat if I were getting married.  Who said that?! Don't say that word here! LOL

Maybe I'll do a list of my favorite 'M' words if I can think of all of them.  Maybe.  Oh I'm not saying Maybe is one of those words, but why not! Maybe is a better word than commitment, which isn't an 'M' word except it does have three M's in it. Heck, I had insomnia last night, also not an M word but it's why I can't stick to one topic. What's wrong with commitment... well nothing if we're talking about eating doughnuts because I am committed to it though I did need some help to eat up all the doughnuts.

Right after I went through the drive-thru to buy these doughnuts, I just had to snap a photo.


Some pre-holiday cheer for me began on the Saturday (before Christmas) when I bought these doughnuts. There were lots of shoppers out and some looking for something sweet to eat.  I wanted to share the doughnuts in the box starting with a full dozen, so I bought another doughnut and munched it down quickly.