Monday, January 21, 2013

McDonald's Cherry Pie: Hot, sweet, delicious



As I promised myself, I went to McDonald's on Sunday, and as it turned out I bought 4 Cherry Pies because they were 2 for $1 and she said I could get 4 for two dollars. I'm still good at the easy math, but don't know all the fast food definitions of "hot".

Now, before I go any further, this little "baked pie" really can be quite hot in temperature, so please be careful!  I had mine out for a minute or two, or heck I forget exactly how long but you understand I didn't bite right into it immediately.  That's because I'm careful and also usually take photos of my fast food, but not necessarily because I think it will slow down my fast food.  haha

I did handle with care and when I ate my first pie (in photo), I had waited until it was very warm, not hot. The cherry pie tasted very good and I liked it very much.

However, "hot" also is one way to describe what is going on in the artwork or image on the little pie box.  I guess it's another fast food definition to make a point and made me wish I had some of that hot stuff.

More photos will be posted.