Sunday, March 31, 2013

The One that can't get away

I think McDonald's Fish McBites are fun to eat and while the napkin I was holding this one with caused it slip out of my hand and sink part way into the tartar sauce, not to worry... Fish McBites can't swim, there's not much tartar sauce, and even if there were, did you ever try to swim in tartar sauce? I'd like swimming in a milkshake the size of a lake better but that would be too cold, so don't try that at home. Okay enough kidding around, I like Fish McBites but last night I ordered the Large Fries at a different McDonald's drive-thru because fries are easier to eat in a vehicle, when I'm sitting there just kind of spacing out on a Saturday night. The fries were not their best but most of the time that particular McDonald's restaurant is much better. It was a very slow drive-thru but there must be a positive way to look at this, though I can't think what it is right now. I tried to come up with an analogy using tartar sauce, lots of fish in the sea, having to wait when I don't want to, but this a fast food blog and I do my best to get away from thinking too much.