Monday, May 13, 2013

Way too average and normal

Today is a day. That's not much of a reason for getting excited. Okay, it's the day after Mother's Day and Filet-O-Fish and iced coffee from McDonald's was a good choice for lunch. I didn't take a picture because I wasn't prepared. Like many times before, the fish sandwich and iced coffee were really good together, but I've had them separately other times, too.

What else is going on? I can't think right now but I keep eating, though not much fast food. It's getting kind of warm, and even before it was, I was getting iced tea at McDonald's, the Sweet Tea, and the Peach Iced Tea at Burger King, oh yeah and also the iced tea at Jack in the Box and the flavors I've had are Peach, Mango, and Raspberry. I haven't made up my mind which one I like best, so I'm still forming an opinion.