Saturday, August 10, 2013

Entrees from Panda Express

My first impression of the new Panda Express restaurant in Ontario, Oregon was a very good one. When I went inside Panda Express, I liked the decor. It's not very big on the inside but looks like a nice place to eat a meal. The restaurant was packed with people, so I decided to go through the Drive Thru. There were maybe 8 to 10 cars or other vehicles in the drive-thru line. It wasn't too long before I got to the drive-thru menu, but it was hot outside so I was glad I had purchased a Strawberry Frozen Lemonade at Burger King before going to Panda Express.

I really liked the Panda Express Drive-Thru menu. I think the colors on the menu are eye-catching and give a good feeling to customers when they try to decide which entrees to order. Maybe that makes it more difficult too, because when you're hungry you all those Chinese foods.

I'm not much of a beef or red meat eater and almost never order it, but maybe someday I will buy what they call "SAMURAI SURF & TURF" which is described there as "Marinated Shrimp tossed with Angus Steak". Based on the picture and description, I think it must be delicious! I don't know though, because I didn't order that one.

What I ordered were two of the meals with two entrees in each meal, and white fried rice. Of course I didn't  eat all that food by myself, and since I am telling about sharing the Chinese food, I also went to Little Caesars Pizza and bought a Pepperoni Pizza. 

The four Panda Express entrees are: Sweet Fire Chicken Breast, Mushroom Chicken (which I was told has mushrooms and Zucchini squash), Orange Chicken, and Honey Walnut Shrimp (for a dollar extra).

Honey Walnut Shrimp - great
Sweet Fire Chicken Breast - fantastic 
Orange Chicken -  among their best!
Mushroom Chicken - wow!
white fried rice - perfect

The Orange Chicken this time was among the best Orange Chicken (entree) I've eaten at any Panda Express. However, I only remember dining in those other Panda Express restaurants and this time I went to the Panda Express drive thru.