Friday, February 28, 2014


Is February a good month to drink iced coffee, or not? I don't know. The cold weather usually doesn't keep me from drinking iced coffee, iced tea, and shakes, but it hasn't been cold here much in the last two weeks. At least not for me. I went to the McDonald's drive-thru and got the Shamrock Shake. It was the first time this year I had it. I liked the shake. Before that, I went to the same drive-thru and ordered iced coffee. In between, I drove around and listened to the radio. It's more relaxing not having to think so much about songs and just listen for some fun and happiness. Now I'm thinking about iced coffees and trying to figure out which one was the best. It's hard to decide. Burger King, McDonald's, and Jack in the Box are all very competitive and in February I feel their iced coffees have been very good or better.