Saturday, May 03, 2014

Volume Down, Songs Still Great

I just thought, yeah, turn it down if someone is sleeping in the other room, or if you really want to think about the notes and chords you're listening to or playing. I have been doing that for a long time, sometimes, especially in the early morning. I do occasionally listen to songs loud in volume too, but not too loud. Be careful, people!

Courtney Love has a new song, "Wedding Day", and I heard it the first day the song (Audio) was on YouTube. I keep going back there each day, listening again and again, but I really do need to be fair to all the other singers and bands out there. Courtney's song is a great song and while I have no idea how this song or any of the other songs I mention will do in my very own half-year or full-year rock songs and pop songs lists, I do know I like it a lot.

The best radio single to listen to when I'm out driving around could (still) be Shakira "Can't Remember to Forget You" ft. Rihanna. It could be if they played it but I haven't heard it on the radio lately. Did radio DJs forget to play it or are they on to Shakira's new single? I don't know but I haven't heard it on the radio much lately either.