Monday, September 28, 2015

Winter 2014-15 McDonald's McCafé, Spring 2015 Del Taco are the Iced Coffee Winners

McDonald's McCafé Iced Coffee is the Winter winner. This is based on iced coffees that I drank during December 2014, January 2015, February 2015. I call these Cold Months but it's not always cold, especially early in December, and I didn't have many iced coffees in those months this year.

A repeat seemed possible. But it didn't happen. I thought Taco Bell would give McDonald's the main Iced Coffee competition, but somebody else came out on top.

Del Taco Iced Coffee is the Spring winner. I had their Iced Coffee twice on the final day of that time period and unfortunately that was the only day I had that iced coffee in that time period and in quite a while.  Their Iced Coffee was better than both McDonald's McCafé Iced Coffee and Taco Bell Cinnabon Delights flavored Iced Coffee.

It was a close race and I had a hard time deciding. I'm not sure whether I'm going to continue this kind of writing about Iced Coffee. I will attempt to have a Summer winner, but I want to write more about specific times I had fast food, and this will include shakes, soft drinks, iced tea, iced coffee.

Note: I didn't want to put "and" before iced coffee in the last sentence. I like iced coffee a lot and think it's very important.