Friday, May 20, 2016

Ima: oh Scott, she's here now. The three of us are gonna have some fun!

Scott: yes we are! I'll be back in few minutes.

Уовгитьчамыща: Mmmm!!

Ima: and also I wanna hear your purr, Yavki

Уовгитьчамыща: puhrrrr puhrrrr  hehe

Ima: What are we gonna do to Scott?

Уовгитьчамыща: to or with?

Ima: ok with Scott

Уовгитьчамыща: Anything, just so it's fun!

Ima: in Anything?

Уовгитьчамыща: yeah, do anything with Scott in Anything

Ima: I'm looking backward to it

Уовгитьчамыща: forward?

Ima: no, backward because we're going to the 1990s right?

Уовгитьчамыща: maybe

Ima: you sound bored. have you already been there?

Уовгитьчамыща: No. Yeah, when we were all talking last night about who's going to do what during our trip to the far-away world Where-Every, Scott asked you if you thought the Taco Bell Dog could cook or does he just eat.

Ima: I think he likes to talk.

Уовгитьчамыща: Yeah, I'm tired of talk and I want to have some fun!

Ima: Yeah it will be fun to have some fun!

Уовгитьчамыща: I like your logic.

Ima: So then, we're both thinking about Scott

Уовгитьчамыща: and Anything 

Ima: anything in Anything