Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Scott: Hi

Ima: Hi

Scott: ?you are How .Hi

Ima: What?

Scott: It's like our theme song. I just reversed Hi. How are you?

Ima: уовгитьчамыща wants to talk to you about something. 

Scott: about milkshakes?

Ima: yes but also what's that fast-moving object in that Taco Bell commercial?

Scott: I don't know. I think it's like caused by the upload or so much action in the commercial or something. And it's from the 1990's so you know, like Grunge and stuff.  

Ima: lol yeah, I love action movies.

Scott: Really?

Ima: Yeah, but Science Fiction is the best!

Scott: I remember back in the '90s sitting in the theater always hoping every movie would turn into some strange sci-fi ending.

уовгитьчамыща: I'm not back!

Ima: LOL

уовгитьчамыща: yes, of course I'm making fun of I'm back!

Scott: I'm not here.

Ima: I miss you. Where are you?

Scott: LOL I'm here.

Ima: good

уовгитьчамыща: I'm here too.

Ima: I love you.

уовгитьчамыща: I love you too. Are we back in the '90s?

Scott: no, but that would be cool.

Ima: how would anyone know?

уовгитьчамыща: know what?

Ima: If we were traveling in Anything to the '90s.

уовгитьчамыща: Isn't it for space travel?

Ima: yes, but we wanted to see if we could time travel in it.

Ima: I want to meet the Taco Bell Dog.

Scott: