Friday, June 17, 2016

Ima: We have decided to stay here on Earth.

Уовгитьчамыща: Why do I look different than you Ima?

Scott: You look like me Уовгитьчамыща only larger and you're stronger than I am.

Ima: I feel like something strange is happening to us.

Scott: We're sad, Ima, and we're emotionally down because of the shootings that evil guy did in that gay nightclub.

Уовгитьчамыща: Now I'm feeling blue too Scott and really sad and like the world is terrible. And I've lost my strength and size.

Scott: It is strange Ima, when someone kills so many innocent people. Don't worry Уовгитьчамыща, you look strong and it was just the size of your name. You are a great superhero.

Ima: I'm not sure I want to stay here on Earth, guys. 

Уовгитьчамыща: Wow! I'm feeling better.

Ima: Not me

Уовгитьчамыща: You will

Scott: Ima, Let's talk about something else.

Ima: Okay, Scott and I were talking about something funny.

Уовгитьчамыща: a joke?

Scott: No Уовгитьчамыща, we were talking about

Ima: Butts

Уовгитьчамыща:hehehe

Scott: What are you thinking?

Уовгитьчамыща: About Butts?

Ima:Yeah!

Уовгитьчамыща: Is this going to be like a spinoff?

Scott: a new series?

Уовгитьчамыща: Well, I guess that's what I'm saying.

Ima: Oh we changed colors Scott.

Scott: Does that matter?

Ima: No. I like this color. Just having a hard time seeing what I'm saying.

Уовгитьчамыща: LOL

Scott: Yeah, for sure. Wait, I'll make it easier to see.

Ima:Oh that's not much better.

Scott: Oops wait a minute...

The Cool Shadow: Hey, I can't see what you're saying. But I can feel it.hahaha

Ima: Hi Cool Shadow

The Cool Shadow:That's The Cool Shadow to you Ima.

Ima:hehehe

Уовгитьчамыща:Nice one Cool

The Cool Shadow: LOL Уовгитьчамыща
Ima: Now that we know we're all funny can we get back to what we were talking about

Уовгитьчамыща:Butts?

Ima:Yeah Butts! Also Scott, make it so we can see what we're saying.