Saturday, August 06, 2016

Ima: Hi Хлеба
         How are You?

Хлеба: Great! I'm going to the Love Planet with you. Where's everybody else?

Ima: Scott said we're going to the beach but it's in his bedroom in Anything, our time and space travel vehicle.

Хлеба: I love the beach. 

Ima: Me too. I think they are getting ready and it's a party for you because you told us you were going with us to the Love Planet. 

Хлеба: thanks

Ima: but Scott's mine.

Хлеба: yours?!

Ima: Okay well, he kissed me when we had a shake together.

Хлеба: So, I'm thinking he really liked that shake.

Ima: yes, he does like shakes.

Хлеба: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it that way.

Ima: thanks, and I know he has been with  Уовгитьчамыща for a long time.

Хлеба: How long?

Scott: Hi Хлеба. Hi Ima. 

Хлеба Hi Scott.

Ima: Hi Scott.

Ima: When did you meet Уовгитьчамыща, Scott?

Scott: It was about a year ago.

Scott: Why?

Ima: No reason.

Уовгитьчамыща: Hi Ima.

Ima: Hi Уовгитьчамыща