Friday, September 02, 2016

Ima: Hi Scott

Scott: Hi Ima. Where did the others go? I thought we were going to the bedroom beach, then Kzahmuh gave us a swimsuit fashion show, and

Ima: Хлеба is here. Уовгитьчамыща and Kzahmuh went to some clothes store to see if they had bikinis. I hope they're fast, I'm fast.

Scott: I hope they're back soon because

Хлеба: because The Cool Shadow is going to be bored all by himself at the beach?

Scott: No, he looks busy, what's he doing, I thought he was gonna wait for us?

Ima: hahaha He's been talking to some dog down there and thinks it's the Taco Bell Dog.

Scott: really?

Ima: Yeah, he keeps saying Yo, and I say Yo and you say...

Scott: Huh?

Ima: The dog isn't talking. I don't think it's the Taco Bell Dog or it would say "Yo quiero Taco Bell."

Scott: actually, what's that line of chihuahuas and it looks like some other dogs doing down there?

Ima: They think it's tryouts for body doubles.

Scott: yeah, but this isn't a movie (yet, but we'll see)

Ima: What was that thought bubble over your head, Scott, were you thinking about how I look in a bikini?!

Scott: Yes, Ima, and that you move fast, I mean your fast moves.

Ima: I was only trying to show Yavki that I'm so fast you can't even see my moves, and she can't keep up with me. (and Scott's gonna be my boyfriend before long no matter what bikinis Kzahmuh and Уовгитьчамыща have on.)

Scott: What was that thought bubble over your head, Ima?

Хлеба: I can tell you what she's thinking, Scott.

Ima: Хлеба, do you want me to tell Scott what you're thinking?

Хлеба: Sure, Ima.

Ima: Ok then, Хлеба likes to eat out.

Scott: Yeah, me too. Where do you want to go to eat, Хлеба?

Хлеба: Anywhere. Where would you like to eat, Ima? (Scott likes me, and I like more...)

Ima: What was that thought bubble over your head, Хлеба?

Хлеба: Oh, it was nothing. I'm just kinda getting sleepy. I know, let's go look for Уовгитьчамыща and Kzahmuh.

Ima: We can't. They went over the

Scott: To a clothing store?

Ima: universe, I mean what divides the universes, over to Kzahmuh's universe.

Хлеба: She has her own universe, she ought to be able to find a pretty bikini.

Ima: Nice one, Хлеба.