Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Scott: I want to visit a planet that's very sweet

Ima: And hope it's ok to eat

Scott: We will love while we have a slice of pie

Хлеба: If you eat mine I will cry

Kzahmuh: Don't worry Хлеба, we won't eat yours

Уовгитьчамыща: Do I have to rhyme or can I just say my name and bringing you the beat?

Ima: And Scott, like your song where you sing "The universe ends with a zombie?"

Хлеба: Or I like Scott's song about a crow and it's fast food bag with a dress map on it?

Scott: How did you know those songs, girls? 

The Cool Shadow: Yeah yeah, haha I want to go where it's all shake, yeah all shake every minute of every day.

Уовгитьчамыща: Wow! That's lots of shakes.


Хлеба: And it's all because of 

Ima: Anything

Kzahmuh:  I want to say it

Scott: Sure, Kzahmuh

 Kzahmuh: Anything