Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Ima: Where are they? I thought they were coming back.

Scott: Yeah, me too.


Уовгитьчамыща: I'm going to start... (taking off clothes with a bikini underneath) Oh this is better.


The Cool Shadow: Hey, I brought the shake maker.


Scott: That's great, Cool.


Ima: Yavki, you're blessed.


Scott: Did you mean her bikini is the best you've seen?


Ima: The game's not over until I... (taking off her clothes to show her bikini) So, take that Yavki. haha


Scott: Okay, I know what you mean, you're both blessed, Ima, you and Yavki. Wow!


Ima: Yeah, blessed and best!!


Уовгитьчамыща: Are we tied at number 1 in the bikini and beautiful body competition?


Ima: We're not competing, but Yes.


Ima: Now help me untie my bikini top.


Scott: Nooo! 


Anything: Yesss!


Ima: I didn't know Anything could talk.


Scott: Only when it's turned on.


Уовгитьчамыща: Lol Scott.


Уовгитьчамыща: Let's go over to the beach, guys.


Ima: I'm not a guy, but Scott is and I want to find out what he's not wearing under his clothes.


Scott: Oops that should have been censored by beach no-fun censorship committee.


Ima: Is there really such a committee?


Scott: No, I hope not.


Уовгитьчамыща: C'mon let's go to the beach.


Ima: Yeah, I'm excited.  Kzahmuh and Хлеба are gonna miss all the fun, but whatever.


Уовгитьчамыща: Maybe they're doing something important, or maybe not. Okay, let's go.