Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, wake up!

Уовгитьчамыща: Are you okay, Ima?

Ima: yeah, I think so. Where are we?

Уовгитьчамыща: Here in Anything. Where's Scott?

Scott: I'm over here. What's this, some kind of gadget or something? Is it yours, Yavkitchamitcha?

Уовгитьчамыща: No. It's not mine.

Ima: It's mine, Scott.

Scott: What is it?

Ima: I'm using a similar technology to my device I use to talk like the Taco Bell Dog.

Уовгитьчамыща: Is that why you were talking in your sleep, Ima. That sure was some kind of a nap you were taking.

Ima: No. I probably was just worried about our trip.

Scott: Really? Me too. I hope That works the way it's supposed to.

Ima: Yeah, I really believe in the ability That has to help us to adapt and deal with any situation in space travel.

Уовгитьчамыща: What does that thing you have actually do, Ima?

Ima: This thing is a very special thing indeed.

Scott: and it does what?

Ima: It's for better communication with...

Уовгитьчамыща: I hear something.

Scott: Yeah, so do I.

Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, why don't you go out there and see what's going on. Hey, maybe Kzahmuh and Хлеба got back.

Scott: I can't understand what took them so long.

Ima: Yeah, I know and sure I'll find out. (Ima thinking: that dream seemed real... I don't know what Kzahmuh, um what or why would I dream that she said we have to save Wonder Woman, or maybe save Yavkitchamitcha? Save her from what?)

Уовгитьчамыща: What were you saying, Ima?

Ima: Oh, just that I'll go find out what's that sound we heard. (while walking out of the beach.)

Kzahmuh: Hi Ima. How are you?

Ima: How come it took you so much time?

Kzahmuh: Why didn't you greet me with Hi Kzahmuh...

Ima: We were waiting, and

Kzahmuh: I'm sorry, Ima. Yeah, we were doing something.

Хлеба: Hi Ima.

Ima: Okay, let me start over. Hi Kzahmuh. Hi Хлеба. How are you?

Хлеба: Fine, Ima. How are you?

Ima: I had a bad dream, and Kzahmuh, you were in it.

Kzahmuh: Really?! I'm sorry it was a bad dream, but I hope I get in one of your good dreams too. So, it was sort of like a nightmare?

Ima: Yeah, but it's daytime and on the beach when I was taking a nap.

Kzahmuh: oh the beach, let's go...

Ima: What's that thing in your hand, Хлеба?

Хлеба: What thing?