Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Ima: What is that?!

Kzahmuh: A gift wrapped door?

Ima: Well, thanks for answering my question with a question, but it looks like someone put wrapping paper over the door. But why? And let me see, what does it say?

Ima: Grrr. ou oh no, it says Wonder Woman Takes Over... I'm confused, why would Scott put something like that on the door of Anything?

Kzahmuh: Maybe he didn't but how can we save Wonder Woman or Yavkitchamitcha if we're so jealous that someone else might go out with him?

Ima: Did you me go in with him? We're still going in Anything to the Love Planet, aren't we?

Kzahmuh: I hope so. Now I'm feeling sad.

Ima: Yeah, me too.

Хлеба: Hello. Scott, Yavkitchamitcha, Ima we're back, where are you guys? Kzahmuh, I thought they would be here waiting for us.

Kzahmuh:  I'm even happy to see Ima.

Хлеба: (sits down and closes her eyes) Yeah, me too. Wow! What's all that wrapping paper on the door. It looks like it says...

Хлеба: Wonder Woman Takes Over?!

Kzahmuh: Хлеба, wake up! I thought we were going to see where they are and what they're doing.

Хлеба: Yeah, I guess I needed a nap and...

Kzahmuh: Oh wait a minute, did you leave that thoughts, dreams, and concerns sharing path on and open?

Хлеба: yeah

Kzahmuh: What?!

Хлеба: Yes, and maybe

Kzahmuh: maybe someone else is having or had the same dream?

Хлеба: I know, yeah maybe, and we're both jealous!

Anything: Yes, you're jealous!

Kzahmuh: Who said that?

Anything: I don't know but they're at the beach. Go there now!

Kzahmuh: Did you hear that voice, Хлеба?

Хлеба: Yes, and I hope it's another one of Ima's funny tricks.

Kzahmuh: Yeah, me too.




Хлеба