Thursday, February 16, 2017

Kzahmuh: Oh I'm up in the headline, so I guess I better say something important...

Kzahmuh: Tell Ima about the thing you created, Хлеба.

Ima: Yeah, tell me, Хлеба.

Хлеба: What thing?

Ima: The thing you're keeping a secret.

Хлеба: It's not a secret.

Ima: Okay then, what is it?

Хлеба: It's to see if we're able to get along with each other.

Kzahmuh: Not exactly, Хлеба, you know it's more than that, much more.

Scott: Hi Хлеба! I thought you

Ima: can I finish your sentence, Scott?

Scott: Do you know what I'm thinking, Ima?

Ima: No, but I had a bad dream and in my dream Хлеба was upset because she thought you would wonder why she was gone so long. And that Kzahmuh and Хлеба were jealous and also they thought

Scott: thought what?

Ima: I think it's the same thing I was dreaming about, right Хлеба?

Хлеба: What thing?

Уовгитьчамыща: I hope we're not arguing unless it's about what kind of shake The Cool Shadow is going to make for us.

Kzahmuh: Can I have the last word this time too?

Scott: Sure, Kzahmuh, what?

Kzahmuh: Unbelievable!

Scott: Ok. Was that it?

Kzahmuh: Yeah