Saturday, February 25, 2017

Scott: Yeah! Wow! That was some...

Kzahmuh: my pleasure

Scott: kiss, Kzahmuh.

Kzahmuh: Will Ima be angry?

Ima: I'm angry!

Kzahmuh: and Уовгитьчамыща?

Уовгитьчамыща: Angry? Why?

Kzahmuh: I gave Scott a kiss.

Уовгитьчамыща: I'm glad, because guess what, I will try that kind of kiss on him later.

Scott: Oh um, yes!

Ima: Yes? Scott, what?

Scott: Sorry

Ima: and?

Ima: Give me a kiss and I'll forgive you.

Scott: sure

Kzahmuh: Hey guys, the phone's ringing...

Уовгитьчамыща: phone?

Ima: someone told me to get a phone, and so that's

Хлеба: Can I finish your sentence, Ima?

Ima: No.

Хлеба: But you interrupted Scott last time.

Ima: so?

Хлеба: you said you were going to finish his sentence, then you told us about your dream.

Ima: yeah, I still want to talk about that and

Kzahmuh: yeah sure, I'll get him.

Kzahmuh: Scott, the phone's for you.

Scott: Who is it?

Kzahmuh: I'm not sure.

Scott: Hello.

Уовгитьчамыща: Hello Scott. I told Хлеба that I'd call.

Scott: Sure, I'll get her. Who is this?

Уовгитьчамыща: Scott, it's me. Уовгитьчамыща.

Scott: Уовгитьчамыща? But you're here now?

Уовгитьчамыща: I am? I'm with you? No, I'm still back here in Anything?

Уовгитьчамыща: Is that what you call it? Did you mean Whatever?

Уовгитьчамыща: Who is that talking?!

Scott: I thought it was you.

Хлеба: Me too.

Ima: Me not sure.

Kzahmuh: Me scared.

Ima: Ahh don't worry Kzahmuh, you're a sweet kisser.

Kzahmuh: Thanks?