Friday, March 03, 2017

Ima: Oh, ooh and aahh, that felt great!

Scott: I'm glad you liked it.

Ima: Was that the end of our season?

Scott: Like what?

Ima: I thought we would end the season with a sex scene.

Хлеба: That would be some kind of feel good...

Ima: moment, Хлеба?

Хлеба: Let's not love short time, Ima. 

Ima: Yeah, love me long time, Scott!

Хлеба: Me too. Can we, finally, spend some time on the beach, all of us together?!

Ima: Mmm... Fun!

Ima: Where did Kzahmuh go?

Хлеба: She's looking at something, it's like a video...

Ima: oh okay.

Scott: Уовгитьчамыща said she is going to give us a bikini fashion show and

Ima: and, Scott, what about our Уовгитьчамыща. She already showed us her nice bikini. Do you miss her? What would you do if there were two of me?

Scott: Yes, I miss her and I'm glad she is coming here soon.

Уовгитьчамыща: But you like me too, don't you, Scott?

Scott: Yes, I like you and

Ima: you want to see her bikini?

Scott: Well, I want to see her

Kzahmuh: Her blog? Oh wait a minute, I hear something outside...

Хлеба: Someone!

Ima: Is this going to slow us down even more getting to the beach?

Scott: Hey, where's The Cool Shadow? He said he was coming right back with shakes!

Kzahmuh: Hi! Oh you're beautiful in that dress! You know what they say about dressing for succ

Ima: sex?

Kzahmuh: No success, but that's better, Ima.

Ima: yeah and I want Scott to continue massaging me.

Ima: Oh no, and oh gorgeous Уовгитьчамыща.

Уовгитьчамыща: I look good too, right?

Ima: Yes, Уовгитьчамыща too, I mean you do too.

Уовгитьчамыща: and I'm a writer, and

Ima: a superhero

Kzahmuh: With a familiar looking blog

Уовгитьчамыща: You do know the theory of 

Ima: anything?

Уовгитьчамыща:  or it could be everything

Ima: No, we're going to Where-Every but

Уовгитьчамыща: After we go to the beach and have some fun!

Ima: Oh I love your dress Уовгитьчамыща one!

Уовгитьчамыща: That's Уовгитьчамыща to you, Ima.

Ima: Yeah, you're right!