Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Уовгитьчамыща: What's that, Kzahmuh?

Kzahmuh: Oh, that? Don't worry about it.

Уовгитьчамыща: I'm not, but is that a video?

Хлеба: We are trying to decide what to do about

Kzahmuh: Хлеба, let's go to the beach now.

Хлеба: I mean, that place in the video is kinda creepy and

Уовгитьчамыща: it looks sorta familiar. I feel scared but I don't know why.

Kzahmuh: I think this will make us all feel better. When I was a kid, I was watching television and stayed up a bit past my bedtime, and the late-night news was about some teenagers who were saved. They were transgender teens and were being attacked but they were saved by, and I know you won't believe this, by Wonder Woman. 

Хлеба: You mean she's real. I always thought she was only a superhero character.

Kzahmuh: Well, I believed it was the truth.

Хлеба: Did you ever think maybe you fell asleep and were having a dream?

Kzahmuh: Yeah, I did think that but it gave me more comfort and a feeling of safety to know that there was really a Wonder Woman who cares about someone like me.

Уовгитьчамыща: You're right, Kzahmuh, I know you're telling the truth.

Kzahmuh: Thanks for believing me, Уовгитьчамыща.

Уовгитьчамыща: You're welcome, but the reason I believe you is I met her before.

Kzahmuh: really?

Хлеба: I don't believe it. Well, I do, or I guess I do.

Уовгитьчамыща: that video of yours, Kzahmuh, somehow reminded me of the time when

Kzahmuh: hey girls, let's go to the beach.

Уовгитьчамыща: I just wanted to say that

Kzahmuh: Can we finish discussing this on the sand and with our bikinis on?

Уовгитьчамыща: Wonder Woman is real.