Thursday, April 27, 2017

Уовгитьчамыща: 1 what?

Scott: Oh, Hi Уовгитьчамыща.

Scott: I'm sorry about the colors being wrong. It was my mistake and...

Уовгитьчамыща: Maybe it wasn't because Love isn't a mistake.

Scott: Love?

Уовгитьчамыща: You love her, don't you?

Scott: Yes. I love her and I love you too.

Ima: Do you love me too, Scott?

Scott: Hi Ima. What's going on in the other room. We heard a lot of strange noises coming from there.

Ima: Nothing. Do you love me?

Scott: Yes. I love you, Ima.

Уовгитьчамыща: Where is Уовгитьчамыща? Scott's worried about her.

Scott: Yeah, I was thinking about one Уовгитьчамыща while I was talking with the other one.

Уовгитьчамыща: I'm the other one?

Scott: No, I was only saying there are two of you, and...

Ima: That's funny, Scott.

Scott: Not really, Ima.

Уовгитьчамыща: Hi, I'm back.

Scott: What's taking them so long in there?

Уовгитьчамыща: They wouldn't let me look at what they were doing, it's some sort of machine they're making.

Ima: Yeah, they said it's going to change some stuff.

Уовгитьчамыща: Which is why he was worried about you, Уовгитьчамыща. Wow! This takes talking to myself to a whole new level.

Ima: he he he

Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, I was being serious! not really he he he

Уовгитьчамыща: I'll second that. 

Ima: Just so we always love us.

Уовгитьчамыща: I like the sound of your words, Ima.

Уовгитьчамыща: I agree, Ima. We really do