Sunday, May 07, 2017

Ima: Scott, can we go back to our own beach?

Scott: Yeah, let's make sure everybody is ready to go first.

Ima: Yeah, OK I'm ready to leave because

Уовгитьчамыща: Can I go with you guys, then I guess I have to come back here because I'm from this universe...

Scott: I want you to come along, but then who is going to write about your trip to

Уовгитьчамыща: to Where-Every?

Scott: Yeah. 

Уовгитьчамыща: I'm not sure how any of this works or if something will go wrong, and

Ima: Don't worry about it, Уовгитьчамыща.

Уовгитьчамыща: Thanks, Ima.

Уовгитьчамыща: You're just like a sister to me, Уовгитьчамыща.

Уовгитьчамыща: Yeah, an identical twin, except

Уовгитьчамыща: Except I'm the writer, and you're the actress. And okay, a few other small differences.

Ima: That's like a beautiful dream, but girls, I've been unable to get rid of my nightmares. Now they're like sequels.

Уовгитьчамыща: Have you had a prequel yet, Ima? Just kidding.

Ima: I don't know but do you think any of that stuff is real or could happen?

Scott: I'm not sure, but I don't think so, Ima.

Уовгитьчамыща: I'd say No.

Уовгитьчамыща: I agree.

Ima: I've been dreaming that Wonder Woman is coming here and she's going to take over. Do you know her, Scott?

Scott: No, I don't. I had some strange feeling too that something strange or unexpected might happen. 

Уовгитьчамыща and Уовгитьчамыща (together): Yeah, me too. hahaha

Ima: What's so funny?

Уовгитьчамыща: Nothing. Oh, I suppose it's that we said it at the same time. 

Ima: Do you like me?

Уовгитьчамыща: We like you very much, Ima. Don't worry.

Ima: Ok yeah, sometimes I wish all of us felt the same way.

Scott: I think we do, but we do need to show we care.

Ima: Right, I agree.

Scott: Okay, everything will be alright.

Ima: I think that I was afraid you would go off with Wonder Woman and forget about me, and about us.

Scott: No. I love you girls, young ladies,

Ima: superheroes.

Scott: Sure, you can say that again.

Ima: superheroes