Friday, May 26, 2017

Scott McLean
"Wonder Woman Takes Over" or "Уовгитьчамыща"



Ima: What's going on, Scott?

Scott: Well, I'm posting this picture from the video? Wait a minute and let me post

Ima: No, I can't. Хлеба and Kzahmuh are doing something and where's Уовгитьчамыща? She was walking over there but I thought she was going to find out what they're up to.

Scott: Ok, let me put this picture up, then I, um I mean we can go in the other room or go out and look for her.


Уовгитьчамыща: Hi Scott. Hi Ima. I'm back and I have food for everybody. 

Ima: Oh I'm glad you're back.

Уовгитьчамыща: Really, Ima? thanks.

Scott: Me too, Уовгитьчамыща. We were worried about you.

Уовгитьчамыща: Wow! Thanks Scott. I guess now I know what it's like to be the popular girl.

Ima: Yeah, it's fun! but remember we're

Уовгитьчамыща: superheroes?

Ima: Yeah! haha