Thursday, June 29, 2017

Kzahmuh: Scott, you said I can have lots of candy?

Scott: Yes, Kzahmuh, let's go out and get some candy to celebrate one year since you joined us.

Kzahmuh: That sounds fun! thanks!

Scott: Where is Хлеба?

Хлеба: I'm right here, Scott.

Scott: What do you want to do to celebrate?

Хлеба: Eat pies!

Kzahmuh: haha How many?

Хлеба: How many can I have?

Scott: We should...oh well, you can have what you want.

Хлеба: thanks, I do want all I can eat all-day pies.

Kzahmuh: That's funny, Хлеба, I can eat way too much candy too, but you know, never enough. 

Хлеба: Travaia, are you going with us?

Travaia: Thanks for asking me, Хлеба, even if I haven't been here very long.

Хлеба: Sure, Travaia. You're nice and I apologize if I didn't show you good friendship right away.

Travaia: That's okay, let's go have some fun! I'm glad that I'm with you guys. Did you say you're going to the Love Planet or going out for candy and pies?

Scott: Both and all three, or more.

Kzahmuh: Yeah, Morfuka.

Travaia: Morfuka?

Хлеба: I think Morfuka is enjoy your favorites and have fun! Listen to Bedroom Beach song...

Scott: Yeah, I can put it back up again for us to listen to, and

Хлеба: I like to dance at end to the beat, beat, beat, beat...

Kzahmuh: Yeah, you're cute doing that dance, Хлеба, and Very funny!