Thursday, August 10, 2017

Kzahmuh: Scott, sorry that took so long.

Scott: How come it took that long, were you getting Something Else or something different?

Kzahmuh: No, it was Ima...

Scott: She just left and went to the bathroom, then I think she was looking for Уовгитьчамыща and Уовгитьчамыща, and getting nervous and upset waiting for them.

Kzahmuh: She said, I can't understand what she said, actually, or what she was talking about.

Scott: What?

Kzahmuh: She didn't know me and said she was looking for me in another universe, or something like that, and she said that Уовгитьчамыща is captain...

Scott: Well, you are from another universe, this one, and I've been considering Уовгитьчамыща for

Хлеба: Can we look at this new way to bring up our notes from what we did? I want to get in the mood for pies. Oh hi, Kzahmuh, what's going on in The Other Room?

Kzahmuh: I'm not sure, Хлеба, and for a change I can say I'm scared.

Хлеба: Scared? Scared of what?

Kzahmuh: Ima. Well, one of us needs to get more sleep.

Хлеба: Ima's just having fun!

Kzahmuh: yeah, I know. What's this?

Хлеба: It's so what can see everything we've done already 

Kzahmuh: and we could put that in our devices for time, space, and crossing over to the parallel universe and back.

Scott: I haven't seen what you are working on... what's this, for example?

Хлеба: sure, I can show you, Scott. This is a recent time we were talking:




хлеба: I want pies to the Scott power.
kzahmuh: I want my candy and Scott.
travaia: I'm happy. Scott, yum!
scott: where are we going?
Ima: our space/universe ship is very cool.
Anything: I wanna have some fun!



Scott: yeah, that's great but why

Хлеба: I thought I heard someone whisper 

Kzahmuh: I didn't hear it but it could be that someone is ringing the doorbell. It's kind of old-fashioned and futuristic style, too.

Хлеба: cool. 

Уовгитьчамыща: Hi everybody! We're back  with food!

Уовгитьчамыща: Where is everyone else? Oh no! I forgot they were going to meet me.

Kzahmuh: Did you girls get together with someone else? We were waiting for you.

Уовгитьчамыща: No, we didn't. 

Kzahmuh: Ima has been kind of strange.

Уовгитьчамыща: What?

Хлеба: She probably just misses you or she was getting hungry.

Kzahmuh: Ima, is that you?

Scott: yeah, that's her. Ima, Уовгитьчамыща and Уовгитьчамыща are here now and they have the food.

Ima: Just a minute, Scott.

Ima: Try not to go too fast, but NOW GO, GO, GO Anything.

Anything: What's that below? It looks like me, but I'm up in the air...

Ima: Don't worry, Anything, we're going out on the town and have some fun!

Anything: This is fun!

Kzahmuh: What's going on? We're moving! Where is everyone else? I'm going to look outside and see what's going on...

Хлеба: I can see on this screen everything around Anything, and I see that

Kzahmuh: what?

Хлеба: We're in the air and Anything is moving in the direction of 

Kzahmuh: the direction of what?

Хлеба: Town

Kzahmuh: Where's Travaia?

Хлеба: In the bathroom, putting makeup on to show Scott.

Kzahmuh: hahaha Ima will be upset.

Ima: about what?

Kzahmuh: What's going on? Why is Anything in the air?

Ima: I don't know.

Хлеба: Where's The Cool Shadow?

Ima: already in Town, drinking shakes

Kzahmuh: already? Ima, you think we can land this in town?

Хлеба: I need to show you something on this screen, Kzahmuh.

Kzahmuh: That looks like Anything.

Ima: I don't know where we're going.

Kzahmuh: Ask your captain. She's right over there.

Ima: captain? I don't have a captain.

Ima: but I do.

Ima: Who are you? You look exactly like me.

Ima: Yes. oh, there's your Scott, I do like him

Ima: No you don't!

Ima: I'll be over there for a few

whee-ohh umallpaka

Хлеба: Did anyone hear that sound?

Ima: No, but I'm angry