Monday, December 25, 2017

Love
ворона
Ima: Scott?!
Scott: Yes? oh, hi Ima.
Ima: What happened to the map?
Scott: map?
Ima: the Dress Store map...
Scott: my, um, you know who has it
Уовгитьчамыща: I'm glad it's not
                          my birthday!
Ima: Me too, Yavki. Ha ha why?
Уовгитьчамыща: coz I'd rather
                          be in charge. Ha ha
Scott: That's good, Yavki. someone
          has to be.
Ima: I'll be in charge of your lips, Scott.
Уовгитьчамыща: I thought you would
give me a special time, Ima, seeing that 
it's almost like my birthday!
Ima: Almost like, yes! okay, I'll be in
        charge of kisses tomorrow. can I eat
        one of your cakes, Yavki?
Уовгитьчамыща: sure, Ima. Have two!
Ima: I think I will.
Scott: I'll have what you're having.
Уовгитьчамыща: Yeah! This is fun!
    I want to be in charge of cakes forever!