Saturday, March 17, 2018

Ima: I'm sad, Scott
Scott: Why? Ima
Ima: because Anything
        isn't with us, also
        because we're going
        back to our Anything
        and leaving this Anything
        behind...
Scott: Yeah, I know.
Хлеба: I'm sad, too, Scott.
Kzahmuh: me moo!
Ima: Moooo !!!!
Yavkitchamitcha: Why?         
                         and What?!
Ima: Oh, that's instead of
        Me too , I guess, to
        be different.
Travaia: Me moo! boo hoo!
Yavkitchamitcha: What's that
      in your hand, Хлеба?
Хлеба: oh it's nothing, Yavki.
Ima: c'mon Хлеба, it's something.
Хлеба: we're going to let Anything
      see and experience the pies
      restaurant.
Ima: waffles too?
Kzahmuh: I hope Anything can be with me to eat candy!
Gertrude: I hope for that too
  and I don't know much about Anything.
Jane or Jasmine: I'm confused but
I like you guys because you came
back for me...
Yavki: we like you, Jane.
Jane or Jasmine: or Jasmine. can you
call me by both names.
Yavki: sure, honey!