Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Ima: I don't feel super today, Scott, just hungry.

Scott: Yeah, I feel the same way.

Ima: What's Хлеба doing over there? She has that Kzahmuh device thing? What does that do?

Scott: I'm not sure, they can see the past and the future, I guess.

Ima: cool but is she changing something, she's turning some knobs or pushing keys or buttons, turning dials, etc. and it bothers me.

Scott: I heard you girls talking

Ima: Ann is here and we're all ready to eat.

Scott: I'm typing this up to tell Gertrude.

Ima: Oh-Kay!!

Scott: Don't get angry with me, you invited Gertrude and Jane or Jasmine to put on the fashion show for Уовгитьчамыща and we had fun.

Ima: Yes, we sure did.

Scott: So then, to Gertrude:

-------------/----------

Ima: Hi Scott. I don't feel super today, just hungry.

Scott: Yeah, I feel the same way.

Ima: Hey Хлеба. What are you doing? I've been waiting for Ann to show up and

Хлеба: I'm not doing much, I'm a bit upset. Scott, look at this, I'm sorry but I had to do something.

Scott: We need to go outside and see if it works. You did a great job. 

Ima: Wait! She's what?! Ann is hurt? and Kzahmuh is dead? Noooo!!!!

Scott: Let me see that... Oh no! What happened?!
              
(Ima and Scott both crying.)

Хлеба: Don't worry guys, it will be alright.

Ima: Ann and Kzahmuh got hurt by that spaceship, that's terrible, it will never be all right again. Kzahmuh is dead and Ann is injured.

Хлеба: Was! Kzahmuh was dead and Ann was injured. Not now.

Ima: What are you saying, Хлеба?

Хлеба: Maybe I shouldn't have, but I went back and changed what happened?

Scott: How did you do that?

Хлеба: Went back in time and put out a field with a landing strip for them to safely land on.

Ima: OK I'm looking out the window and don't see it.

Хлеба: Look up!

Ima: I don't see anything up above.

Хлеба: Press here on Kzahmuh's device.

Ima: Ohhh Wow! It's like magic!

Хлеба: It's real!

Ima: Where is the spaceship?

Хлеба: It lowered them to the ground, the field goes down in that area.

Ann: Hey Ima! What's going on in there? I thought we were going out to eat treats.

Хлеба: I thought you said Ann wasn't here yet.

Ima: Oh I forgot, I guess... Yeah Ann! I'll be out in a few minutes.

Scott: What's going on? I'm confused.

Хлеба: Same! I thought I had this all worked out, this is getting weird!