Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Ima: this is the worst sleep ever, i thought we were going to eat, oh is that the sunlight, good it's morning! Finally! Where have you been, Travaia? 

Travaia: Nowhere, Ima, just kind of out doing some things.

Ima: At night?

Travaia: Well, yeah I did.

Ima: What?!

Travaia: Let's go for a walk.

Ima: Scott isn't paying attention to me and I'm upset, and I'm bored too.

Kzahmuh: Hi Ima. 

Ima: Did you see her yet?

Kzahmuh: I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Ima: that other Kzahmuh.

Kzahmuh: don't worry, you'll see.

Ima: see what?

Travaia: Kzahmuh, we're going to go for a walk.

Kzahmah: ok, I'll join you.

Ann: Hi Ima. What were you guys doing in there? Where's Scott?

Ima: He went to see where our own Anything and they are.

Ann: Who are they?

Ima: You'll see. The girl that looks like me. I'm so sad.

Ann: Why? oh I was going to tell you

Kzahmuh: No, Ann. Scott's going to

Ima: What is Scott going to do, Kzahmuh, say he doesn't like me!?

Kzahmuh: No, nothing like that, Ima. He likes you...

Хлеба: Hi Kzahmuh, it's ready! or at least I think it's ready...

Уовгитьчамыща: What's wrong, buddy?

Ima: Hi Yavki. I don't know.

Уовгитьчамыща: You're my best friend.

Ima: Really? You too, you're my best friend.

Уовгитьчамыща: so I hope you're not sad...

Хлеба: Let's go, this took a lot of work.

Kzahmuh: No, Khlebuh, don't say it.

Yavkitchamitcha: Say what?

Eemuh: Yeah, what?

Ann: C'mon let's go!

Truhvaiuh: Yeah, I like our names to see similar to how they're pronounced.

Gurtrude: What?

Jayne or Jazmin: Oh I see, our names. hehe

Thuh Coo el Shad oh: haha this is fun!

Anything: I don't know how my name should sound... but have fun, Ima. You're my best friend.

Ima: Really? Anything, I don't want to leave

Anything: We'll always be friends, right?

Ima: For sure, Anything!

Anything: I want to see The Wah

Kzahmuh: No, Anything, don't tell her!

The Cool Shadow: Yeah! What she said!

Kzahmuh: hahaha Cool, nice one!

Хлеба: Out, we have to go out now!

Anything: We're going to land closer to the Wah

Хлеба: Shhh Don't tell her, Anything!

Anything: Well, at least I'm glad you can all hear me now!

Ima: I had to share, because

Уовгитьчамыща: because you're a good person and nice girl.

Ima: No, I'm a superhero. a superhero who is one year older.

Уовгитьчамыща: Yes, you're a superhero, Ima. but not one year older.

Ima: Really? Thanks, Yavki!

Уовгитьчамыща: Scott's here, Ima.

Scott: Let's go outside and look over there!

a few minutes later...


Ima: What that?!

Scott: Guess.

Ima: It looks like a little planet, or something.

Scott: Yeah, let's go over there.

Уовгитьчамыща: How do you like it, Ima?

Ima: Wow! It says The Waffle Planet!!!

Хлеба: Scott said you used to talk about if there is really a waffle planet, before I knew you guys.

Kzahmuh: You're going to enjoy this restaurant, Ima, we worked on it just for you.

Хлеба: When do we get to eat our pies and candy, my science partner and inventor/friend.

Kzahmuh: As soon as Ima and Scott

Ann: Can I say it?

Kzahmuh: Sure you can, Ann.

Ann: go out on their date.

Уовгитьчамыща: then I'm going too.

Хлеба: I guess I'll have to go out with Scott when you're asleep or something.

Ima: I don't sleep much, Хлеба.