Thursday, December 31, 2009

Was there any 'meaning' to the '00s?

I won't answer that question here. I'm neither a REAL philosopher nor a shrink. I'm not saying the world's all screwed up, even though it is. Well, at least I'm not going to spend time thinking or writing about the world's problems today.

I think I'll forget about that question and go back to dancing around in circles with the radio -- well, not cranked up to blow the ceiling off, though -- ON! loud enough for me to be super-charged throughout my body for New Year's Eve, and maybe causing aftershocks in my body for several days into 2010. In the last part, I'm joking. However, I do like to dance by myself to rock songs, especially ones with no dance beat whatsoever. It does make dancing more interesting though not necessarily make me a good catch. Ladies, what do you think? No, don't answer that question.

I want to add this: Please don't turn the music up too loud! But please have fun because, in my opinion, there's nothing more fun than fun. And rock music is fun! Which makes fun even more fun. Yes, I do need that kind of fun. Did I use the word "fun" too many times? No. Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!! Happy New Year!!

In upcoming entries, I'll just say what I was going to say... yeah, I do mean, I'll write what I was going to write, and maybe even turn you ON! to songs, food, and fun. These aren't the meaning of life but do make me feel happy. I'll try to think it over later. Okay, maybe not.

I'll go get an iced latte and finish my Rock 25 of the '00s. There will be more than 25 songs from this decade on my Top 100 (over 40 years) but I'll figure that out later.