Sunday, January 09, 2011

I'm serious quite often... but honestly it does get in the way of being funny

Dear Me!!
I went to a CD music store yesterday, and they had a going out of business sale. But I felt like it was kinda rowdy in there, with all the noise and confusion one might find at a party, but the opposite sex was the opposite of sexy. haha

Yeah, you had to be there, and I'll research this but I think the music being played there was something, though I don't know what it was, maybe hip-hop music. (short time interval between piecing this together) Just a few minutes ago, I listened to a some hip-hop song samples and it was good so now I'm not sure if what I heard at the CD music store was hip hop after all. Maybe I was in The Twilight Zone or better yet Doctor Who -- how I wish! By the way, I am available if they change actors playing the doctor again.

Alright, it's true, I've been known to be behind the times, still using phone booths or pay phones, just because. I also remember not having an answering machine until people told me to get one, for years. Then I got a bunch of messages for the wrong me, well I mean guys with my name, perhaps from a parallel universe, some Scott who actually had a good job and was loved. Job uh job?, what's a ja-ja-ja-ja job... oh forget it, that isn't a very good dance song. I love Madonna, but Lady Gaga is hmmm... let me get back to you on that one.

I was very distracted Saturday by so many people in the store, so I'll have to think more about what CD I want to buy next. I did buy some CDs this year and I'm still behind and haven't listened to all of the CDs because I'm spending my time in a fairness loop, in other words my fairness in music listening keeps repeating over and over and over, giving as many as possible the chance to get in my list of 100 Best Rock Songs. I'm serious about it and I'm a good guy.