Friday, November 04, 2016

Уовгитьчамыща: Hi Scott! I miss you.

Scott: Hi Уовгитьчамыща! I miss you too.

Ima: Do you miss me?

Scott: yes I miss you Ima.

Хлеба: We're at the beach? We miss you. What's taking so long?

Kzahmuh: Hi Scott. 

Scott: Hi Kzahmuh! Hi Хлеба! Are you having fun?

Kzahmuh: Not as much fun without you.

Хлеба: yeah Scott can you rub on the

Ima: rub, lol Хлеба

Хлеба: sunscreen lotion for us because we want to join the talko dog for a nice stroll on the sand.

Scott: Do you mean the Taco Bell Dog is here?

Kzahmuh: Хлеба, that voice was Ima, she made a device she speaks into and

Хлеба: and she might be our last hope to have a talking dog on the trip to Where-every.

Scott: What? and I'm confused.

Kzahmuh: about what, Scott?

Scott: Why don't we have hope to get the real Taco Bell Dog to be with us? It was the first chosen crew member?

Ima: Are we astronauts, Scott?

Scott: Yeah I guess we're going to be multigalactic space travelers of the known universe?

Уовгитьчамыща: The unknown Universe too Scott. 

Scott: How do you know if there's an unknown universe? Do you mean unobservable universe, or somewhere we can't find or what?

Уовгитьчамыща: I don't know, Scott.

Уовгитьчамыща: Ima, you seem to know everything these days, maybe you can tell Scott.

Ima: What would life have been like without burritos? Maybe we could ask the dinosaurs.

Хлеба: There she goes doing the Taco Bell Dog's voice again.

The Cool Shadow: No, that was me.

Хлеба: Huh? I thought all you could do was interview dogs to find a lookalike for the Taco Bell Dog to take its place.

The Cool Shadow: No, Ima let me use her device.

Ima: He couldn't find a dog that talks so he was getting discouraged and I wanted to cheer him up and let him borrow it.

Scott: lol

Ima: is that all you can say?

Scott: yeah, I think Уовгитьчамыща is more patient than I am. She handles personnel decisions.

Уовгитьчамыща: No, Scott, I'm not a human resources director. It's for the birds.

Scott: I kinda like birds Уовгитьчамыща but not human resources directors if you catch what I'm saying.

Ima: yeah.

Scott: yeah what?

Ima: I just wanted to say yeah.

Scott: me too. yeah.

Уовгитьчамыща: so what was this about a body double?

Scott: I don't know, ask Cool.

Уовгитьчамыща: Cool, why do we need a body double?

The Cool Shadow: Huh?

Уовгитьчамыща: for the Taco Bell Dog.

The Cool Shadow: uh, oh yeah, we don't.

Уовгитьчамыща: so then, why did you want to talk with all those dogs?

The Cool Shadow: um well, as it turns out they don't talk, but their owners all had strange looks on their faces.

Уовгитьчамыща: because?

The Cool Shadow: They told me they'd never seen a talking shadow before.

Kzahmuh: Really?

The Cool Shadow: Yeah.

Ima: yeah

The Cool Shadow: Why did you say yeah, Ima.

Ima: I like to say yeah.

The Cool Shadow: me too.

Уовгитьчамыща: This is going to be an interesting trip.