Sunday, November 13, 2016

I'm looking forward to holding you in my arms and kissing you.

Yeah, baby! Yum!

It's gonna be fun to be with you when we're going to the love planet.

Oh I can't wait.

hmm wait, no I can't and that's funny haha you're cute, today that suit, oh what is this okay yeah i'll be here sure...

Уовгитьчамыща: Scott, you fell asleep and wow, thanks.

Scott: thanks?

Уовгитьчамыща: You want to hold me and kiss me?

Scott: I was having a dream.

Ima: Hi Scott. I hope I'm in your dream.

Scott: I'm sorry it was a dream about our trip to Where-Every, The Love Planet.

Ima: Oh that's nice. We've been down at the beach and it's great there.

Уовгитьчамыща: Are you coming?

Scott: Yes, I am. Let's go!

Ima: We have fast

Scott: food?

Ima: AND

Scott: and what?

Ima: guess.

Scott: can I just think about it?

Ima: Ok we'll surprise you.

Scott: will it be a pleasant surprise?

Ima: I should say pleasure.

Уовгитьчамыща: say? what kind?

Scott: Ladies, am I still dreaming?

Ima: What do you think, Scott?