Saturday, November 19, 2016

Kzahmuh: I love this beach!

Хлеба: Me too.

Kzahmuh: I hope they get here soon. I thought I heard them talking. They gave me this cool thing.

Хлеба: a smart phone?

Kzahmuh: lol

Хлеба: what?

Kzahmuh: it's much, much more than that...

Хлеба: and?

Kzahmuh: Check this out!

Хлеба: Wow! that was incredible!

Kzahmuh: We could also go on a quick trip. Where would you like to visit?

Хлеба: My homeland.

Kzahmuh: Where is that Хлеба? Some where up there?

Хлеба: Yeah, sorta like that. 

Kzahmuh: where?

Хлеба: I just want to be with you Kzahmuh, and Scott, Yavkitchamitcha, Ima

Kzahmuh: and don't forget about The Cool Shadow and the Taco Bell Dog.

Хлеба: Do we have to go back and get him?

Kzahmuh: The Taco Bell Dog?

Хлеба: I don't know how we're going to do that, is it what Yavki was working on?

Kzahmuh: I think so. Let's go to your homeland first.

Хлеба: What?

Kzahmuh: Where you're from or the place you love?

Хлеба: I love it here on the beach.

Kzahmuh: Me too.

Хлеба: Do you, um your people and universe have beaches?

Kzahmuh: Yes, we do, but we don't have Anything, like this

Хлеба: I like this Anything the best.

Kzahmuh: For sure.