Thursday, November 24, 2016

Scott: Hi Kzahmuh. Hi Хлеба.

Kzahmuh: Hi Scott. Where are you guys?

Scott: I see you Kzahmuh. There's something strange going on.

Kzahmuh: What?

Scott: I'll tell you later, Kzahmuh.

Kzahmuh: Do you like my name, Scott?

Scott: I love your name, Kzahmuh.

Kzahmuh: Wow! thanks.

Хлеба: Do you love my name too, Scott?

Scott: Yes. Of course I love your name, Хлеба.

Хлеба: It's important to say nice about someone's name, right?

Scott: Yes. Everyone. Be nice to everyone and say their names and tell them you like or love names.

Хлеба: What are Yavkitchamitcha and Ima doing?

Scott: They're here with me Хлеба, and we'll try to solve this problem and be with you soon.

Хлеба: What problem, Scott?

Scott: I'm not sure but 

Kzahmuh: I'm worried.

Scott: Don't be, Kzahmuh.

Хлеба: Me too, Scott.

Scott: Everything will be alright, Хлеба and Kzahmuh.