Friday, December 30, 2016

Kzahmuh: Hi Scott. I'm back!

Хлеба: That really was fast, Kzahmuh!

Kzahmuh: Yeah, it is!

Уовгитьчамыща: Hi Scott! Hi Ima! Hi Хлеба! Hi Kzahmuh! I'm glad you are back here in Anything!
Let's have some fun! Oh, I see the beach! It's similar to the beach in Anything in our own universe. Isn't it?

Scott: I'm not sure, Уовгитьчамыща, but we could

Ima: Count every piece of sand?

Scott: yes, Ima. As long as you're with us, we'll always have a fun, funny, and happy time.

Kzahmuh: I agree.

Хлеба: What's that?

Kzahmuh: I'm not sure yet.

Хлеба: And that's a photo of...?


Kzahmuh: Хлеба, it's


Хлеба: Hey Scott, I wanted to show you


Kzahmuh: I need get a few things and I'll be right back. Хлеба, are you gonna come along?

Хлеба: Sure, but first I want to show Scott

Kzahmuh: We don't have time to

Хлеба: a picture of where I'm from

Scott: Where is this?

Kzahmuh: Хлеба, let's go now so we can get back for the beach party.

Хлеба: Okay I'm ready to go.

Ima: Where were they going in such a hurry?

Уовгитьчамыща: Who knows, I thought they were ready to go to the beach.


Ima: I don't know but I want to have some fun