Friday, December 23, 2016

Scott: Hi Хлеба

Хлеба: Yes! uh, just a minute...

Хлеба: I have to tell Scott what's keeping you from getting back for our party.

Kzahmuh: Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes.

Хлеба: Minutes? Wow, you're faster than Ima.

Ima: What Хлеба? 

Хлеба: Where are you, Ima?

Ima: I needed a nap?

Хлеба: Really? 

Ima: Yeah, I was getting tired waiting for you guys, and

Kzahmuh: Hey, what's going on there, Хлеба?!

Хлеба: Nothing. Ima was taking a nap.

Kzahmuh: I need one too, the Pattern made me kind of tired.

Хлеба: Why? 

Kzahmuh: They wanted to try shakes and fries.

Хлеба: Ha Ha Ha Did you tell them about The Cool Shadow and he's gonna make more shakes?

Kzahmuh: Yeah, I wish I hadn't made that mistake, and like I said I don't know where they went to in the present time. I mean right now they could be anywhere or maybe they're not a Pattern anymore.

Хлеба: Huh? Oh I forgot, Scott's waiting.

Kzahmuh: OK, I'll come back right now.

Scott: Хлеба, what are you doing?

Хлеба: Hi Scott. I'm sorry it took so long, I was having a conversation with

Scott: with Kzahmuh?

Хлеба: Yes, that's right and

Ima: I heard her say Kzahmuh is coming back.

Хлеба: Thanks for finishing my sentence, Ima.

Ima: Sure, Хлеба.

Хлеба: Can we start the party soon?

Scott: Yes!

Scott: Our party girls are waiting.

Ima: Me?

Scott: yes, Ima, and Уовгитьчамыща, Хлеба, and Kzahmuh. I hope she will be here too.

Ima: Is Уовгитьчамыща going to be here, I miss her.

Scott: Really? That's great, I'm glad we're going to have some fun.

Ima: I love you, Scott.

Scott: I love you too, Ima. 

Kzahmuh: Hi Scott. I'm back!

Хлеба: That really was fast, Kzahmuh!

Kzahmuh: Yeah, it is!

Уовгитьчамыща: Hi Scott! Hi Ima! Hi Хлеба! Hi Kzahmuh! I'm glad you are back here in Anything!
Let's have some fun! Oh, I see the beach! It's similar to the beach in Anything in our own universe. Isn't it?

Scott: I'm not sure, Уовгитьчамыща, but we could

Ima: Count every piece of sand?

Scott: yes, Ima. As long as you're with us, we'll always have a fun, funny, and happy time.

Kzahmuh: I agree.

Хлеба: What's that?