Saturday, December 31, 2016

Kzahmuh: Хлеба, okay now that we're alone, look at this.

Хлеба: Yeah, what is it, Kzahmuh?

Kzahmuh: Oh wait a minute, not that.

Хлеба: Where is this photo from? Did you, umm... is this around here somewhere?

Kzahmuh: No, when I went back in time to

Хлеба: to the '90s?

Kzahmuh: Yes.

Хлеба: So it looks like a forest or something.

Kzahmuh: Yes, it is.

Хлеба: And who's that?

Kzahmuh: I'm not sure.

Kzahmuh: I think it's Wonder Woman.

Хлеба: That's not Wonder Woman. It's just some woman and her hair is done up and she's beautiful, and

Kzahmuh: No, not her.

Хлеба: I don't see any other pretty young women in the photo.

Kzahmuh: Look again.

Хлеба: Yeah, I did and hey, why aren't we at the beach. Scott is gonna wonder what we're doing.

Kzahmuh: Anyway, look again at the photo.

Хлеба: And?

Kzahmuh: It's her.

Хлеба: Who's her?

Kzahmuh: the child

Хлеба: huh?!

Kzahmuh: My research  says that can only be one of two people.

Хлеба: How could you come up with that kind of research?

Kzahmuh: Our arch enemy, and one of this galaxy's most-feared villains I've found has achieved the ability to time travel, and if my theory is correct he's, umm they have taken Wonder Woman there before she's reached her potential of her powers, for some sort of a test...

Хлеба: So, what's the other possibility?

Kzahmuh: What?

Хлеба: Who else do you think that little girl could be?

Kzahmuh: Okay, but don't laugh.

Хлеба: Well, I'm waiting.

Kzahmuh: Уовгитьчамыща

Хлеба: He He He He He.

Kzahmuh: Quit giggling.

Хлеба: He He He He He

Kzahmuh: Hey Хлеба, we gotta get serious! We're superheroes.

Хлеба: Yes, I agree.